Thursday, May 1, 2014

Clean and Simple BIRTHDAY!

Well it's our 4th Birthday Bash over at Aud Sentiments! Woohoo! We love all of our challenges, and we love everyone taking part, so we're offering a little treat. Stop by at Aud Sentiments and take part!

I've made some free sentiments for this fortnight's challenge - please feel free to use these or put them in your stash for future projects!



And now for my creation:


We have two lovely sponsors: Sassy Studio and Lacey Sunshine, and I used Sassy Studio's "Showgirl" Stamp to make a birthday card! This is very clean and simple - I think it was also the fastest colouring I've ever done in my life, as I had a hungry baby! - but I hope you like it.

The image is coloured using Promarkers, the sentiment is the one above, and I used Candi and a nice red ribbon to add a pop of colour!

Marie-Clare xx


No comments:

Post a Comment